Monday, November 08, 2004

Bringing Home the Silver Twinkie

Because of the cold weather and snow we took a quick trip Sat to pick up the Airstream. It's been sitting there two years so I had to do a little maintenance to get it off the hill. The batteries were up because of the solar panels and I found THE problem with the air bags (the vent line was plugged by some sort of varmit). I did discover a flat tire and that is a job. It did have to be a rear inner. That fixed we watched the Longhorns beat O State in a very exciting game and spent another night in the bunker.
The trip back to Austin was uneventful. A lot of deer hunters on the road but the Moho ran well untill about 50 mles out. Plugged fuel filter I guess. It ran worse and worse the rest of the trip and backing it into the back yard was tricky because it was running so bad. Now I have to fix it before I can use it.

No comments: