Monday, August 01, 2005

More finishing touches

We went out to the bunker this weekend. It was one of those "tidy up" type trips that have to happen now and then. We have begun buying furniture and we are up to our ears with stuff here in Austin.
I have three trailers and all of them are at the bunker. We decided that we would bring one home and load it with couches and chairs and stuff. First we had to transfer tools and materials to the other trailer and then load up trash and anything that could come back to Austin. That done we did a few things like putting the steps on the spiral stairs and grouting the kitchen counter top. I also tiled the walls in the kitchen.
We brought the trailer home and I spent all day monday taking trash around to all my favorite dumpsters. I'll start loading tomorrow and be ready for the return trip in a week or so. Once there we can leave it in the trailer for a while untill we need it.

No comments: