Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter

Time for this months assault on the mountain. I have reserved a tractor/backhoe and now the fun will begin. First I will use the bucket to mow the weeds and pick up the rocks that are everywhere. There is a large hole on the West side where the sewer comes out of the bunker and I will level this side before moving on to the digging.
Footings are next, both for the courtyard wall and the false front that will be the West wall. Should take most of the day Saturday and even part of Sunday if I find rocks. All the rolling stock gets relocated and the place will begin to look like mountain top villa, which it is, and the outdoor structures will start up.
Barbara is assigned the job of painting the spiral stairs. I think she plans to sit in a bucker of paint and slide down the handrail. Anyhow that will make it look great.
This trip Pepi will go with us. G'maw dosen't let her go normally so we are taking them both. I'll have plenty of pictures to post after this trip.

No comments: