Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Report

PT is progressing but I had more swelling than last time so there is more pain. Most of the swelling has gone down by today (Sat) and the pain is mostly discomfort. I told the therapist on his first visit that I wanted to be walking around the block by Saturday and he suggested that we do it right away. Did and have done ever since. The distance is 1/4 mile but looks longer from behind a cane.
The holiday kind of messed up the schedule but I've been working on my own and everything is starting to fall into place. The one Bad thing is wearing these support-hose. Now I know why women are so mean. I look like an elf in white tights.

1 comment:

Cathy Hoover said...

Hi Neal. I had no idea you were having your knee surgery. I knew it was coming up. Sorry I didn't call. Hope you are doing better and better. Guess that extra swelling sure wasn't helpful. What happened to you earlier in the year that has put you on oxygen? Sorry to hear that. You and Barb take care and keep in touch. Good luck