Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Made  a quick trip to the bunker over the weekend because the ROT (Republic of Texas) MC rally was going on in Austin and it's a good time to get out of town. If  the local TV heads can be believed there were 50,000+ bikes and 100,000 supporters and hangerson in town. The gay pride bunch was also in town so it's time to leave. Yea I suspect there is some overlap but don't ask don't get your a$$ smashed is in effect.
I did a bit of lighting finish on the porch and installed some eyebrow lights down the courtyard wall. Pictures above. I only have one hooked up for the pictures but there will be three and another will be put on the roof where the stair landing is. It is designed to give a soft, reflected light to the courtyard. Judging from last night it is a success.
On the way back the XO and I stopped in Llano to let me try out my new teeth. Four ribs, three slices of white bread and two bowls of beans passed the test. The best BBQ in Texas  is still Cooper's and they were not as busy as the had been over the weekend and treated us like royalty. Oh, by the way it was 105 degrees in Llano.



No comments: