Sunday, September 20, 2009

Run for the Bunker

Got to finish that patio. I have that few blocks to place and I want to test my new high speed internet system. update: 9/23, works like a charm. I have everything set up and I'm bloging from the bunker now. The XO and I made the trip Tuesday because it was raining here in Austin and we couldn't get anything done here. We put down the rest of the patio blocks and declared the courtyard done. I spent the rest of the day getting the 20' trailer ready to haul back to the home front. New lights and pump up the tires (They go flat) and it's good to go.

1 comment:

ironclad said...

Congratulations!!
Patio looks great...I love Mexican/Southwest Texas style hacienda patios. The perfect ones have a central fountain with surrounding fruit trees, but those are only in my dreams cus water is hard to come by in Mexico or Southwest Texas. And of course the purpose of the wrap-a-round smooth walls---to keep the rattlesnakes out, so fill up the gap beneath your fine doors!! How about a shade structure for your new patio?
Anyway...haven't heard from you in a while. Hoping you all are doing OK.